It is with a great deal of sadness and frustration that we at Remote Safari announce a need for a delay in production.
The delay is primarily health related.
A couple of strategic planning difficulties affecting pilot safely look like also affecting the ability to launch on time. This has affected the proposed launch date of the expedition.
At this point in time it appears that the next possible departure date would be around February 2014.
The Remote Safari team are aware that, while most promoting parties are quite understanding and are happy to await the departure, some may desire to withdraw and seek a refund.
Should that be your desire, a prompt refund can be arranged. Simply contract your Remote Safari representative for details on how to apply.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.
Team Remote Safari